View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #181
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I've got Book Designer running, working on a file called 'BD Perpetual Curate.html0'.
The time now is 21:38 and I have saved the file several times recently - what I see is:

'Book Designer 4.0\LastFile\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' is timestamped 15:05 - an old version from earlier today.

'Book Designer 4.0\Temp\tmp1\1\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' is timestamped 21:37 - the current version I'm working on.

When I exit Book Designer, the 'Temp\tmp1\1\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' structure will disappear, and the 'LastFile\BD Perpetual Curate.html0' will then get updated.
Oh, I mistakenly read this post as being part of "The Vent and Rant Thread", but then realized, it wasn't posted as a rant. Sorry for my confusion.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote