View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #5
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Well since I can't be two places at one time, I won't be accessing it from two places at once. Unless of course I leave the library open on one machine and forget and open it again on the other one later - which I may have done.

Cute Kitty is Marbles - who just crawled up on me again. At least I'm at the desktop and not my laptop - makes it a little easier to type. But she's not feeling well so I can't kick her off.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote