View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #8
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
They let you check it out for 21 days. What's kind of neat is that the Reader shows a little clock next to the book title with the number of days left. I was rather surprised by that.

I never stepped to think about the licensing issues behind libraries. I always considered them to be sort of a "freebie" by the publisher, but now I see that's just silly. I understand the reasoning, it's just weird to think of a "limited download".
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote