View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Thanks, Zelda:

You know, maybe I'm wrong about the PDF-only thing. I downloaded our stuff into epub for my Sony and it worked a dream. The books come over in perfect presentation. I shouldn't really bandy 'technitials' around when I quite honestly don't know my three Rs from my elbow when it comes to the technical side. Why don't you pick something/s out and take a look.

Gosh, Zelda. I've been made to feel so welcome here -- even as a technical novice -- I hope I'll be able to contribute something in return for all the generous advice. It's a real pleasure to have stumbled across you all.

Best. Neil
don't worry about that neil, we were all novices once ! i'm sure pretty soon you'll know all the formats and technical stuff like your pocket. this forum is made for learning about this stuff and you'll find it seems overwhelming at first but you'll soon catch on, with the help and advice of our genius experts.

i'll definitely take a look at your catalogue a bit later. must get some work done now, alas. thank you again for your very kind offer !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote