View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #286
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Well, it depends of how much of that goes towards the cost of the phone.

Using USD I pay $30 for data (up to 10G/Month without restrictions) and $11-15 for voice not using voice very much.

But buying a phone every second or third year is around $700 (so that is $30 per month for 24 months interval). So monthly cost $75.

So depending on what phone you get for the cost I would say that $67 CAD is not expensive.
Sadly, in Canada, there's no difference if you buy the phone by yourself and get a plan or if you take it with the contract. There's a collective action (sorry, my english is not good enough, but when alot of people get together to get a court judgment) about hat as we speak.
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote