View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
For academic papers in .pdf, I'd recommend a tablet. Even if the main part of the paper is OCR'd, the tables and diagrams rarely are and they are too small to read. Heck, some are too small to read on an Apple Tablet, but way too small on a 6 inch ereader.
I'm not looking for a 6" e-reader.

Plus I've already ordered a Boox M92.

I am one of the crowd of people who maintain that (for them, anyway) there is a difference in eyestrain between e-ink and lcd screens. I stare at a computer screen all day at work.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote