View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:15 AM   #21
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
This article pretty much proves that media companies truly do not understand how the digital economy actually works and what the modern customer is demanding AND expecting.

You might want to look up now, because that asteroid is getting rather large...

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201...-content.shtml
I had to laugh at this quote from a guest commenter:
Quote:
"So I might be able to legally watch DVDs I bought soon? Awesome! ~ US Linux user, 2012"
Seriously, all most people want to do is freaking use the material they bought. They want to buy it and have it. End of. They don't want to regurgitate a purchase just because a new shiny player comes out next year.

There was one time where we borrowed a DVD from the library and the only media player it
listened to was the ripper! We had to copy it just to watch it! (we are linux users and watch all of our dvds on the dvd drive and the media player programs on our computer, we don't have tv)
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote