View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #65
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I'm not on a diet but I should be, I'd be very happy with losing 15 pounds or so, I'm sure a Dr would prefer that to be 20 or so though

My problem is chips, I have a hard time not sitting down at night after the kids are in bed, with my reader, a coke, and a bag of Doritos.

My other problem is not exercising enough, my knees are shot so I can't run like I used to and an elliptical machine is way too expensive right now.

I'm trying to do some walking on our treadmill with some light running in there as well. I'll combine that with the ELF diet (Eat Less Food), and see where I end up.
If it is exercise that is missing, you could try swimming and/or bicycle.

Last edited by beppe; 06-10-2010 at 05:53 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote