View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #43
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
[OT]Aren't eBooks wonderful? I was just sitting there, munching on my saussage, when my eyes passed a book on our wall that had an american flag on it. I was pondering about the stars and the stripes when something hit me - there's this passage in Flashforweard that mentions a new american flag. So, open the ebook, press cmd-F, and presto. Try that with a paperbook without taking a day of vacation, or two[/OT]

Isn't it rather unusual for someone to have a flashforward, with all the associated confusion and shock, to remember EXACTLY how many rows of stars there were on the american flag and how many stars each row contained?
mores is offline   Reply With Quote