View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If you liked Alias, the book series is fun. They have a lot. They're short and not too expensive. I blew my remaining credit and quite a bit more on the ones I didn't have, plus that Kranz book on Apollo space missions called "Failure is Not an Option". (The slightly overpriced one. It was just convenient to get the Connect version for Sony Reader. I have to admit I felt a little cheated paying more than paperback price for a version that's tied to the Reader only by DRM, but that's the version I wanted, and it's just the way it is with most e-book sellers right now.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote