View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #83
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
As we move through the year, perhaps 21 is too high a goal. Maybe 15 would be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
21 was never really a goal, just a fairly randomly chosen high number; a ceiling chosen to keep the list from getting too large. I never thought we'd actually attain it, and that wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to make sure everyone had a say.
If I'm reading GA's post correctly, I think there's a want to move the process along a little more quickly. Capping it at 15 instead of 21 is more manageable (as we've done so far) meaning we can also get to the poll quicker instead of automatically waiting out the 7 days, since we've not reached 21 nominations at all.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote