View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #83
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hubby and I sat down to watch the movie last night. 1. Its out of sequence with the book, actually announcing a few early spoilers; 2. I fell asleep (Partly out of being tired and partly out of disgust at the movie futzing with the story line).

Anyway, I'm now reading Among Others . If I can finish by Saturday I'll be right on track with my goal.
I might give Among Others a go after I finish with Running with the Demon and then head back to book 2 of the Word & Void series.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote