View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor View Post
I understand that. But, I'd say that the majority of the threads I've read on kobo are complaints rather than praise. I also understand that the people who have problems are more likely to post and complain. That's fair, but to me, the bad to good ratio of comments seems to be atypical. If I look at another forum which discusses Kindle, there are indeed complaints, but there appears to be fewer complaints of the devices bricking, crashing etc... and more discussion on what you can actually do on the Kindle.

As for my ereader requirements, I require an ereader that I can consider reliable in the long run. So, I'm calling out to those who haven't had major problems so, this thread isn't meaningless to me.
When happy, people keep silent. When having a problem, people
post on the forum.
For the other part of the quote, as long as it is a physical part of
the matter with software on it, strange things will happen.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote