View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothGoL View Post
Hello,

I got my Onyx Boox M92 just a few days ago and I was able to use all the features for PDF files. But for some reason the annotations that I make in ePub files disappear as soon as I finish writing my annotation and click "OK".

I was very surprised to see that nobody else seems to have the same problem.

My current device was sent to me by the ereader-store.de with the latest firmware version 1.7 20120514.

I would VERY much appreciate it if someone could find a solution to this. If annotations are not possible I would also be happy if I could at least be able to highlight the text. Thank you!

Greetings SmoothGoL
Hi,
this is a known issue of current firmware. Currently our dev-team is working on the new PDF Reader software, which is almost finished. Please be patient, it will be available very soon. In urgent cases just convert your EPUB to PDF.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote