View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #20
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
I am confused. Your mobi split modified code and mine are very close (same parent code). Yours does the splitting whereas mine does not split and updates the header records in place with the new exth information for both single and combination headers.

But the basic idea is exactly the same except for the splitting part.

Is CDE_TYPE (501) metadata being properly changed in the header or not? Perhaps the only difference is the splitting? Perhaps it needs to be split for the cover to work?

Ideas?

KevinH

Last edited by KevinH; 11-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote