View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #10
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen77 View Post
I've read somewhere that eink screens are susceptible to cold weather and static (airport conveyor belts)

But usually,with the screen needing a cleaning swipe, or with battery level low, or with cold weather ; the touchscreen responds sluggishly. Sometimes, if I've not fully powered-off in a long while, the touchscreen is sluggish (so I make it a point to power down fully after each 200 pages or so).

And LOL! maybe when I'm just about to nod off to sleep, my finger gets a bit sluggish too!

Shaleen
I have learned that I need to power off and restart when the dictionary slows down, takes longer than usual to change dictionaries, or gives me a "force close" error when exiting the dictionary.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote