View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:11 AM   #14
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Sorry, I don't understand. How?

Someone else suggested cleaning the switch with compressed air which I will try. I might even try WD40. Again, thanks for your suggestions! Much appreciated
Give the compressed air a try but to be honest I don't think I would consider using WD40. No doubt there are plastic components in the switch and using an oil based product on plastic is never a good idea.

If you really want to try to lubricate the switch I would suggest you look for a silicone based product. Something like this - http://www.amazon.co.uk/3M-Silicone-.../dp/B001MRSU9S
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote