View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #169
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
As long as we're carving up varieties, you can add:

"I'm OK, but there's at least ONE GUY out there who's not"

As it has been pointed out, all it takes is one guy to put a book on a torrent site or email it to a million of his closest friends, and damage is done. Multiply by more guys, and you get correspondingly more damage. I'd assume a lot of DRM users think of it that way.
Yes, I made that observation is an earlier message to Doranna. This pirate may not be able the remove the DRM you placed on your book, but that one can, and Poof! It's running free in the world. Other people have also made the "It only takes one" observation.

Of course, the folks who apply DRM don't seem to get the concept...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote