View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccayer View Post
I'm jumping on the latest beta now to try the new 'tweak'.
I see that you have a jetbook. Could you try the new 'Book On Device' feature? I had to change the Jetbook driver, but I have no way to test it. Test it by plugging in the device. Even better would be to re-copy the books so that the id is added to the name.
Quote:
By any chance, is there an existing way to have a column show the book format?
No, but there are at least 2 workarounds. 1) you can search for a format and see all books with it, and 2) you open the book details pane, and see the information directly there for the selected book.

Out of curiosity, what would you do with such a column? And how should it behave if a book has multiple formats?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote