View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
happysnapper22
Connoisseur
happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2 & PW3
Many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Will you be buying from the sony store? If not you probably won't need the sony software. On the other hand, the updated sony software is able to handle epub files, so you might not need the ADE software if you're going to use the sony one.
I never use the sony software, just digital editions for buying epubs, and calibre for everything else.
I hope your wife enjoys her new toy!
OMK3
Many thanks for this, after experiences so far I somehow dont think I will be buying anything off the Sony store or any Sony product ever again. I do hope my wife likes the reader, she is an avid reader. I am just 'tech support' and so far both the device and the software is just a pain in the...

Will take a look at 'Calibre' Many
happysnapper22 is offline   Reply With Quote