View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #73
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero9 View Post
Oh, it's not THAT bad. I occasionally read ePubs in AdobeDE for Windows on a my work PC (on really slow days) and the justification without hyphenation has never bothered me. In fact, I didn't even notice it was different from the justification in paper books until I learned that Adobe ePub didn't support hyphenation yet.
If it doesn't bother you, great. But typographic quality is far less subjective a matter than people like to think. And by typographic standards, it is nothing short of attrocious.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote