View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #14
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
If you must have wifi then the Nook wifi is probably the best deal at the moment. I'd also try reading a chapter or two on the Sony PRS-300, I know you think it's small but it's not that much smaller than a 6" screen and the unit will easily fit in a pocket. I personally wouldn't buy the 505 as you're paying the same money for a 2 year old machine as you would for a new machine - I can't see the point. Obviously 505 users love their machines but then every user loves their reader. Not sure why you want wifi but not 3G - with my kindle I can load books, web pages or my email from pretty much anywhere and also for free.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote