View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #1541
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Jade,

Looks like I forgot to get all of the entries into the 'valid_entries' list on the default. Including ships. I'll add it to the next version, but in the meantime, you can add one more line to your config to tell it to allow ships in test stories:

Code:
[teststory:1002]

add_to_valid_entries:,ships_list
That worked. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble placing the end tag with the ship sorting. I also ran into one instance where it did not sort.

This is my code with my testing entries:
Code:
[test1.com]

replace_metadata:
 ships=>(( )?(-)?( )?[Bb]rother(s)?(ly )?(love)?|( )?(-)?( )?[Ff]amil(y)?(ial)?( Relationship)?)=> (Family)
 ships=>(\(Family\)|\(Friendship\))( )?(.*?)$=>\3 \1

[teststory:1002]
add_to_valid_entries:,ships_list

ships_list:brotherly love Spock/Kirk, Sess/Rin family, Ori/Dori Familial Relationship, Bilbo/Balin - Brothers, Thorin/Bilbo
Before the second replace ships would have placed the (Family) at the end of the string.

However when I tried it now, I got this:
Ships: Balin (Family)/Bilbo, Bilbo/Thorin, Dori (Family)/Ori, Rin (Family)/Sess, Spock/Kirk (Family)

It looks as though when the keywords for my tag is at the end, it is able to sort the ships. The only ship that didn't get sorted had keywords before the ship, although the tag did get placed at the end. When the ships sorted, it sorted the tag as well.

Is there any way to get the end tag (Family) at the end, even when the ship is sorted?