View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Indeed it is not, after all, we have come to expect reliability from anything Apple... what was that we used to say? "It just works". Sadly, that no longer applies. I can't help feeling they should not have allowed iOS5 on the older devices.
Exactly, this is why I buy Apple, because so far their stuff has always just worked and not given me issues. I'm sure they will fix it in some update but it shouldn't have been pushed out until ready.

I think I went through a similar situation on my old iphone 3gs when it was upgraded to IOS4.. The phone became unusable it was so laggy. I was already in another phone by then and only used it occasionally as an iPod so it wasn't that big of a deal, and they did fix it in an update later.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote