View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:39 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I have noticed the same thing on my 3GS when texting and i am finding it infinitely annoying. It catches up eventually but the first couple of letters... lag city. In my case its also in any app that requires using the keyboard. I'm not happy with iOS5 on this phone, at all. But downgrading to 4 means going to 4.1 which is too far behind for some of my apps.
In my case it's exactly the opposite - the first few keys I press are fine, but then it starts lagging, and the lag gets worse and worse until I stop typing, at which point it eventually catches up. And I then, of course, have to go back and correct all the errors which occurred through typing blind. I suspect that there's a keyboard buffer which is filling up after a few keystrokes. It's VERY annoying.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote