View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Seeing as RNDIS is a Microsoft Proprietary "virtual ethernet" USB protocol, it should be built-in, or you should be able to get it from Microsoft. Google can help too.

Which version you need depends on which version of Windows your are running, and whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Or, try this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=18
Quote:
(worked for me on Windows 7 32 bit, hope it helps you)

Dude, go to your device manager.
Find the Device with the little ? and then maybe a yellow !.
Right click that device and select Update Driver.
When the window pops up (on Windows 7 32bit), select, Browse My Computer for driver software, then on the next screen, click on the bottom that says, LET ME PICK.
Then it will ask you the device type.
Here you go down to Network Adapters.
Then when it asks you to select manufacturer, skip Microsoft and select Microsoft Corporation.
Then, select Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device.
Hit next, it will say it's not safe, etc etc, proceed to install it.

You should be set. I hope that helps.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-13-2012 at 06:17 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote