View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Would it be possible to make a version 9.1 that has no GUI bloat that only uses the command prompt please? Before 9.1 i twas a nice simple program, easy to use without the need for an installer. Thanks!
Jon, the Dev Hub has the file Mobi2IMP-exe.zip which contains only the dos executable and no GUI frontend.

The GUI is not the bloat here; it is the samples that I included for novices to experiment with. The samples comprise almost 75% of the size of the installer. The GUI (Mobi2IMP-gui.exe) is very tight and efficient at only 61 KB compared to the dos executable (Mobi2IMP.exe) at 2.6 MB!

Try the Windows installer and then just delete its samples directory (I know YOU don't need any samples)! It is easy to use and just as powerful as the dos executable (except for batch processing of many files).
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote