View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
A painful tale of recharging

Two days ago, I had two bars of charge on my PRS-600, and life was good.
The next day, I pulled out my liseuse on the train, turned it on. A bespeckled power-on screen appeared, then the menu, which was greyed, with a requester I couldn't read, with a message down the bottom - No Battery! (funny, last time I looked, it has a battery!). It switched itself off and refused to switch on again.
Took it home at the end of the day, it refused to charge. Tried the 'unplug battery, replug battery' trick, still won't charge. Nothing I did made it charge. Tried the 'unplug battery, replug battery' trick repeatedly intersperced with plugging it in, no go.
Left it overnight (with bitterness) unplugged.
This morning, it started to recharge when I plugged it in.
What gives?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote