View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
hpjrt
Connoisseur
hpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watch

Device: kobo
So ... there is no "unmount" option within Adobe Digital Editions? I'm using Windows XP ... on most of my computers at any rate.

If I go to Start --> MyComputer and then right click on the "drive" icon representative of the Kobo device the only applicable option is "eject" ... which works fine if I have a flash drive/stick in there ... but gives me an error message when I have tried this with the Kobo after downloading a book. [If I were at home I'd be able to tell you what the error message is ... but it definitely said that the "eject" feature had "failed".]

I know that within Calibre and Kobobooks there is a "dismount" or "unmount" option ... but with ADE there doesn't seem to be. I tried right clicking just about everywhere I could think of ... but I could find it nowhere.

I'm wondering now that since in order to seamlessly download a library book one needs to have ADE running and the Kobo on ... perhaps by shutting down ADE it would automatically "unmount" the Kobo. Thoughts?

Mary
hpjrt is offline   Reply With Quote