Thread: Sample Chapter
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I wish this was a feature in Sony's eBook store. I may have run across one or two sample previews, if that, but then I don't read many "bestsellers". Maybe they are available for more mainstream, popular books. I usually have to go to Amazon's website to "Search Inside" a book or actually check out the paper version in a bookstore before buying from Sony, which is where I get most of my ebooks. It seems that Kindle offers a whole lot more free ebooks as well.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote