View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
MrKyle
Writer
MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrKyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I know! When I first went to the Foxit website I saw an announcement for the *new* firmware and got excited... for nothing since the eSlick already has it.

IMO, like the Nook, this product was rushed to market way before it was ready.
The guy in Freemont responsible for the eSlick product (to what capacity I do not know) pretty much admitted to me over the phone that the devices have being rushed to market/incomplete.

I personally really like Foxit's Software (it's one of the few closed source apps I prefer), so I hope their reader will become as useful.
MrKyle is offline   Reply With Quote