View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #32
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyReader View Post
Geeezz.. sounds simple to you.. but I just clicked the link for doing it without purchasing the card.. and I need to tell you I only had a C average in school.. maybe it's simpler than that long list of instructions indicate.. I shall re-read it.. my thought is.. do it myself and save $20 or buy it.. HELP
As the HD/HD+ is a relatively new device, custom ROMs for it (such as CyanogenMod) are still being enhanced/refined regularly with new updates -- currently averaging once or twice a week. All the pre-made cards are merely re-packaging of the same ROMs releases made freely available on XDA, hence even if you were to buy a pre-made card you will need/want to update the card's image from time to time, and the process of creating a DIY card from scratch is just barely more involved than that of updating the pre-made card image.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote