View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #51
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Smile

I hadn't realized that people were taking their kindles to church to use as ebibles. What a great use. I'm not sure that the Bible is the most important book in the world but it is certainly one of the most read and treasured by a very large readership.

I agree with Harry that interface issues tend to be very subjective. I generally like the KT interface. I am more concerned with other problems with the device. For example, I am not happy that they did not fix the dictionary problem (Dictionary is pegged to book language flag. There is no simple way to change language flags. If a french word in an English flagged book won't translate unless you flag the French dictionary as English). The new translate feature goes part of the way to help by translating the word but it is nested two button pushes down and it does not give you the definition.

Nevertheless, I prefer the KT user experience overall and find it a faster more immersive reading device than its predecessors. Its all good.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote