View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #46
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Really can't agree with your criticisms of the Touch I'm afraid, William. But of course everyone perceives these things differently.
I'm curious as to what you disagree with. As you say, we definitely perceive these things differently, but I'd love to hear specifics. Not to get into an argument, but to hear a different point of view.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote