View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:45 PM   #61
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
It should be DRM-free at Amazon. Apparently they are matchng Kobobooks' 20% discount.

And I do have an epub with clickable Table of Contents that I will send to anyone who buys the epub version from a retailer. Smashwords' "meatgrinder" formating program couldn't handle the ToC, but if you'll PM me your email, I'll send the better-formatted epub.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote