View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #266
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
That's one of the reasons I did the email sign up. It's easy and fast to scan. All in one place. If I don't want to read it, I can hit delete.

Facebook makes me crazy. Sometimes I see the things and others it's just one big fat mess. On the Pixel page there's sometimes a lot of other posts that have nothing to do with anything...meh. The email that Pixel puts out is a little messier than Karen's (between every book there's a line that says, 'Have you signed up for email delivery?' -- duh.) But it's also pretty consolidated.
I use RSS feeds for blogs Quick and you can skim easily. I use Firefox which has Live Links feature.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote