View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
I do think the possibility exists that Amazon may at some point ask Kindle owners to pony up a monthly fee for Whispernet access. I guess I would have an objection to that, just on principle.
They will not charge for shopping in the store and wireless delivery... they have always said that... the price of that is built into the ebooks you. They also said they will not charge for Wikipedia access.

However, they said they may at a later date charge for the basic web access... I think it depends on what the usage is... we will have to wait and see. That means you may have to pay to d/l from feedbooks/mobileread using Whispernet. Not worth it to me, I will just use my PC since I pay for internet access already.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote