Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I have not been able to find any description of what the qproperty-footerMargin attribute does; changing it does not seem to have any effect. Does anyone know?

(Currently using min-height 40/max-height 40/qproperty-footerMargin 10 on my Aura).
I wondered the same thing. I tried several different values for qproperty-footerMargin between 0 and 50 and couldn't see any difference once installed. I had been hoping that it might move the 'Page x of y' text up a bit, but it didn't.

Last edited by jackie_w; 08-15-2013 at 05:30 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote