View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Share your In-Store experience

This is just one of the features that I just love about this device. It not only separtes it from the other e-readers but adds an element of enjoyment and gives us a reason to still go back to the book store. Hopefully something that will never go out of fashion.

Well anywho here is my latest, My wife and I went in on Sunday to get the Free Book coupon for Nook owners, the author was someone whom my wife loves.

Love the fact that as soon as you walk in it recognizes your B&N. We sat and browsed around the "More in Store" I read the hour time limit of The Dark Tower II, used our Nook only coupon for a dessert at the Star Bucks cafe. I mean how cool is that.

Browsed through some more Free e-books, and I might add that I am very thankful for the color book art cover flow feature. There were a few books that sounded interesting that I would have downloaded until I saw the cover with a Fabio like guy on the cover

My wife used the Nook People magaize coupon, I bought and old Stephen King -Desparation book for like $7. I will still buy actual books from time to time. It will always be my first love.

I just love this thing. It really makes it more than just another gadget.
IMHO the Best e-reader on the market.

So please share your in-store experience.

Last edited by boswd; 05-28-2010 at 07:17 AM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote