View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #17
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by vt100 View Post
I received my jetbook-Lite today from Newegg. The free shipping was 2-day which I'm glad I noticed as I almost "upgraded" to the 3-day offered at checkout

I'm mainly posting because this one did come with the firmware showing Software: v0.14i and Patch: v15. This is the version listed in another thread as being B&N DRM compatible. I'm going to try it after I play with the device some more, not waiting till Christmas I'll post here or wherever someone tells me to if this is the wrong place.
vt100, you are in the right place and you Made the Right Choice!
I have the same v0.14i version and Patch: v15. This version has B&N ereader support (not ePub). You can also download DRMed eBooks from ereader.com and fictionwise.com
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote