View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #14
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
5 books is not an issue. I'm rarely reading more than one at a time and never more than 2 or 3. And my library is on Dropbox so I can access books if I need to load a new one.

The drawback for me is the fact that the books are rendered into pictures so that a) there's no search and b) no changing the font size on the fly. So for that it needs to be cheap and I'm not talking about "apparently cheap but actually you're paying through your phone contract" cheap.

I don't know much about Readerlink but they aren't a phone company so I assume they're subsidizing the readers for a cut of the book sales, though possibly that means the subsidy is not as high? Need more details on pricing.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote