View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #1195
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Made the plunge and bought Ghost Story this morning

Anyone else's Kindle version have really small text? I've never had a book with such small text before. Even stranger is that since I updated my Kindle the text became really black and now it's kind of grey.
I've noticed that some ePub use small as the base font size. And given that most AZW3 files are originally ePub, any issues like small as the font size will be carried over. This is why I go through the ePub on the computer first and fix anything that needs fixing.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote