Thread: news downloads
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine L View Post
Hello

New to calibre and have a sony t1 ereader.

After reading the calibre topic about getting news feeds, I have successfully scheduled 3 feeds. Also, have created a library for these news feeds and copy the feeds over from the main library.

Question: Can I have the scheduled news feeds go directly to this 'news library' I created instead of the main library (so won't have to copy over).

Blaine
News feeds go to the Current Library. News does not know about other libraries.
And Calibre must be running (in tray is OK) for the feed to be grabbed, processed and mailed.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote