View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
AppleTard
AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AppleTard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
eReader like iBooks for Windows?

Hi people. I'm new here, and I've been trying to find something without any luck.

I want an eBoook reader for my PC that has an interface similar to Apple's iBooks:

I mean, it looks just like a real book, with page turns and all. It could support any open format, like HTML, epub or MOBI.

The closest one I found was Blio. The interface is pretty much how I want it, but the fact that it only supports the XPS (even though their site claims to support epub) format makes it useless for me.

Does anyone knows of a reader like this? (BTW, I've already tried Calibre, MS Reader, Adobe Digital Editions, Mobipocket and Kindle PC...)

EDIT: I've tried Cool Reader as well, and found it to be clunky and unwieldy...

Last edited by AppleTard; 11-14-2010 at 12:17 PM.
AppleTard is offline   Reply With Quote