View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #18
lanekko
lanekko doesn't litterlanekko doesn't litter

Device: PRS-500
Naw, I'm just enthusiastic about this software because It has worked very well for me.

I recently signed up to the forums because it was now my turn to share something with you all, but I've been passively following the advice and tips on the forum since I bought my reader, which is 6 months now... but didn't have an account (since I'm pretty much a noob with computers and didn't have really anything to contribute with until now)

I used all the tools provided in the forums with no good results (took me days just to setup book designer) so I kept looking and looking and one day found about that software, before buying it I first came here to mobile read to see if somebody had used it before or recommended it... but nope, nothing, so I bought it and tried it and was really surprised how no one on mobile read knew it or was talking about it, so I decided to contribute and signed up and that was what my first post was about: a recommendation about this software, but then of course the moderators didn't think it was an appropriate comment and considered it spam (fair enough since it was my first post and indeed looked suspicious) so I cleared things up with the moderator, Jon, which is a very nice person that saw that I didn't mean no harm. I absolutely stopped commenting (since talking about this software is possibly my only contribution) until somebody created this thread.. I then made a really quick comment and that's it... then just elaborated more on it since somebody wanted to know more about it and end of story

I don't care if you guys buy it or not It works for me and I'm just sharing my experience in return that you have shared yours, that's all.
lanekko is offline   Reply With Quote