View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
I've become addicted to getting news through Calibre (on my nook). So far, most of the newspapers, blogs, etc. read very well on the nook. They seem just as easy to navigate as the few newspapers or magazines I bought for it. The paid newspapers and magazines do have more content, but I figure I never have time to read it all anyway. (I'm still tempted with a few of the paid ones now and then, and my tacky side wants to see New York Post available for the nook. )

It hasn't been perfect. It turns out that Dilbert is a little hard to read on the nook. Also, a few sites took too long to upload, so I removed them.
I had no idea you could do this with Calibre. I'll have to take a closer look at the program. I used it to convert and load a bunch of books, and didn't go any deeper than that.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote