View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #11
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hmm well pulled out the battery and tested it with the multimeter. Voltage is nominal (read 4.16v which is normal for a 3.7v li-poly battery). I decided to switch it to another USB charger I had. After 4 hours I unplugged and my PP now reads full power again. Didn't even flash back the FW yet. So it seems the charger might have been to blame.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote