View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #2
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
In France too : I purchased books last year with my credit card (a 0,99€ book) and was charged by my bank 1,30€ to have bought something out of the european zone (and as each book is a transaction since there is no shopping cart, each books was charged). I don't have a "kobo account" but was connected via my FNAC account (a french store that was the unique retailer of the Touch at that time in France). When I bought my Touch the saleswoman explained me that buy an ebook from FNAC or KOBO was the same as they shared their catalogs (and I was looking for english books). When I complained to FNAC customers care (as I was to do) they asked me a copy of my bank statement to refund. As I didn't wanted to let them nose around my bank account, I had to ask my banker to give me a specific statement for those transactions (and the banker said : the one's for free, the nexts will be charged). So far, if I am to buy books from kobo, I pay with paypal and have no more undue charges.
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote