View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
[Android App] getting started with Calibre Companion

I'm very non-technical, so please be patient with me.

I want to try to use the Calibre Companion. I understand that I have to download the app from Google Play - that's no problem. But I think I also have to set up calibre on my computer as a content server, and I'm having trouble finding the directions on how to do that.

I've looked through the user manual but while I find various items on customizing the content server, I don't see anything on how to actually set that up. (I remember vaguely seeing something about how to determine your IP address for this process, but I can't find that either.)

Can somebody either point me to the right place in the user's manual, or hold my hand and walk me through the process?

BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote