View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I use it for all my books.
I never liked Sony's software at all, and since I discovered those wonderful little third party plugins, I use Calibre exclusively for all of my book management.
The biggest benefit of Calibre to me, is the ability to do epub-epub conversions to format them the way I like (Yes, I know, epub-epub is EVIL, but I just don't have the patience to learn how to do things in Sigil, plus I'm lazy).
I also love the way I can change the tagging and series metadata.
Actually, I pretty much love everything about Calibre.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote